Garden Tea Parties
“The Elizabethan Gardens offers a delightful tea party option for those looking for a unique experience in the garden. Tea parties are a traditional, outdoor option where you will spend the afternoon immersed in the beautiful garden while sipping tea and savoring light finger foods. Reservations are required and group size is limited. “
What is provided with a tea party?
- A traditional table setting brunch option for 1-hour that includes daily admission to the gardens.
- A variety of sustainable, traditional, and non-traditional teas to choose from. This will change with the seasons.
- Light finger foods
- We provide all the decorations, plants, napkins, and drinkware, including tea cups.
How do I book a tea party?
For more information and to reserve a tea party please fill out the form below, contact us at (252)473-3234 ext. 101, or email email@example.com.
What type of food is offered?
- We provide light finger foods including tea sandwiches, fruit, scones, and other sweets. Food varies at each party.
- We will try our best to provide food options for people who have food sensitivities or allergies; however, we do not guarantee all the food will be allergen free. Please indicate on the form below if there are any food allergies or other dietary restrictions.
What is the cancellation and rescheduling policy?
We require advance notification of cancelation or a rescheduling need 1-week prior to party date. Cancelation after the 1-week deadline will forfeit party fee. Please contact staff as soon as possible if you must cancel. The Gardens reserve the right to cancel a reservation in the event of an emergency or due to weather. If the Gardens cancels a reservation, guests will receive a full refund.
How many people can I have at my party and what is the price?
- $30 members/$35 not-yet-members. There is a five-person minimum to book a party.
- All youth under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- This rate includes general admission to the Gardens.
When can I book my party?
- Garden tea parties can be scheduled on Saturdays or Sundays at 11am. Requested dates are not guaranteed.
- You must book your party 3-weeks in advance of party date.