What to expect…
The health and enjoyment of our guests is important to us. That’s why we follow all local, state and federal safety guidelines.
Before, you visit please know:
- No firearms allowed
- We encourage guests to pre-purchase tickets.
- We recommend that guests wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Watch your step on paths – especially during evening events – there are uneven surfaces throughout the Gardens.
- We share the Gardens with critters of all kinds, consider bringing insect repellant. We also have repellant available in our Gift Shop.
- Stay hydrated – especially on warm summer days! Guests are permitted to bring in bottled water. We also sell bottled water in our gift shop.