WinterLights Ticket Exchanges
Step by step instructions for changing your tickets to another date or time.
1.Refer to your original order receipt sent by email. At the bottom there is a link to manage your tickets. Click on the link.
- Pro Tip! – If you don’t have your original order receipt, you can sign-in to your MyTickets account here – https://www.showclix.com/my-tickets/login.
- Your username is the email address you entered when processing your order.
- If you don’t remember your password or don’t recall setting one up, please click “forgot your password” to reset it!
2. Once you are logged in, locate the event you want to exchange and click to open the event’s details. (See example below)
3. Scroll down to the section labeled Tickets. Click the Exchange Tickets button to start a new request.
4. Select all tickets that you’d like to exchange and click the button to proceed.
5. Select whether to exchange tickets for a new ticket type or a new date/time entirely. (If you clicked Exchange ticket type, skip to step 7.)
6. Using the calendar provided, click the new date you want to attend. A dropdown with available times on that date will appear. Click your preferred time, then Continue.
7. For each ticket, select a new ticket type.
Customer Note: Only ticket types of the same value with available inventory will appear in each dropdown, so having a ticket type for your first event does not guarantee the availability of that ticket type for your new event.
8. Click Continue to review your exchange details. The elements of your order that will be different after the exchange are highlighted. Once you’ve reviewed it, click Submit Request to finish your exchange.
9. You will receive a confirmation of your request via email.
10. Once processed, you will receive another email about the status of your exchange, and a new order confirmation containing your new tickets, and a new confirmation number.
Customer Note: After an exchange has been processed, the previous order’s tickets will no longer be valid for entry. If you are using a print-at-home delivery method, this means that you need to print out your tickets from the new order. Similarly, for mobile tickets, open the new order confirmation when arriving at the event to ensure you present the correct tickets.