TEG Dog Policy for Owners
Policies and Procedures of Dog Owners Entering the Elizabeth Gardens
- Canine admission: $3.
- All service dogs are admitted free.
- One dog permitted per adult.
- First time dog owners need to fill out paperwork or show tags. Dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations and registrations.
- No dogs shall be allowed to make an unreasonable amount of noise, nor to become a nuisance or a threat to the safety of others.
- No owner shall allow a dog to run free without physical control by leash of the owner, a member of the owners’ immediate family, or a person designated by the owner.
- Person walking with the dog shall be responsible for cleaning up after their dog and to dispose of the materials in an appropriate manner immediately and at all times regardless of the season.
- Dog owners are responsible for reimbursing the Elizabethan Gardens and/or other offended parties for damage to landscaping and/or buildings caused by their dog and/or services to repair, remove, or replace damaged property. Damage included, but is not limited to the following: sod replacements, shrub and tree replacement, filling of holes, and landscape bed repairs.
- Owners shall be liable for any personal injury caused by their dogs.