Easter Eggstravaganza 2019
“The largest egg scavenger hunt on the beach with thousands of eggs!”
ADMISSION: Members/Friends: Free. Non- Members: standard admission. One child (under 5 years) admitted free with each paying adult.
Egg spoon races, hat contest, musical acts, dancers, special visit from Sir Walter “Peter” Wabbit, make and take crafts, egg roll race, find special prize eggs to win: prizes, gift certificates, stuffed animals and more!
Hop on over to attend our
Easter Eggstravaganza. Sign up to be a vendor: Easter Eggsstarvaganza Vendor Info Form 2018rev
“Please bring your own Easter Basket for collecting eggs and prizes.”
This event has become an Outer Banks spring tradition held in the midst of the beautiful spring blooms featuring an egg scavenger hunt, photo opportunities, a homemade bake sale, egg roll on the Great Lawn, story time, educational crafts, games, music, an Easter bonnet and hat contest, and more kid-geared fun.
“The Gardens will open at 10am on this day for the Eggstravaganza.”
For info or details, call 252-473-3234.
EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA SCHEDULE (subject to change)
- 10:00 a.m. Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt Begins
- 10:30 a.m. Fiddle and Violin Time with Club Violin on the Main Stage of the Great Lawn of the Gardens.
- 11:00 a.m. Enjoy the music of the Mustang Music Program on the Main Stage of the Great Lawn of the Gardens
- 11:45 a.m. Musical Chair/ Cupcake Walk on the Great Lawn of the Gardens
- 12:00 p.m. Egg Races on the Great Lawn of the Gardens.
- 12:00 p.m. Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt Ends. Thanks for helping us crack all those eggs!
- 12:30 p.m. Bonnet Contest/ Judging on the Main Stage. Best Booth announcement on the Main Stage of the Great Lawn of the Gardens. Coloring Contest Winners are announced on the Main Stage of the Great Lawn of the Gardens.
- 1:00 p.m. Vendors and Concession Close. Have a fabulous Easter.
We will have a Castle Bounce House too!